MPN : MMA3336
Magnavox celebrating 100 years of sound and visual Quality. The Magnavox brand originates back to 1917 when the World’s first moving coil speaker was invented in a lab in Napa, California. Due to this invention for the first time in human history the world witnessed a human voice that could be heard by an entire town.
The product was named: Magnavox ~ Latin for ‘Great Voice’.
It became a prime piece of US history and the foundation of a trusted brand for almost a century linked to dozens of notable achievements such as the first game console (Magnavox Odyssey) as well as World’s first plasma computer panels. Throughout the years Magnavox’s visual appearance took several forms relevant to its time. Ranging from multiple revisions of its initial appearance (the historic great voice featuring a lion’s head), a shield covering the history of the brand and its influence on entertainment, into a contemporary wordmark in 1982 and the wordmark it is today. The popularity of the Magnavox brand is as strong as ever before and its remarkable history attracts many fans and non-profit organizations.
- Supports FM frequency : 87.5-108.0MHZ
- Handsfree phone answering function
- Built-in USB port for charging (5V, 2.1A)
- 1.44 inch LCD Display with blue backlight
- Supports caller ID
- Supports ID3 display of micro SD card slot
- Micro SD card (support max 32GB) slot for audio playback
- Connect to any device via 3.5mm aux in port
- Rotary knob control (volume up/down, play/pause and phone call answer/hang up)
- Goose-Neck Design allows the flexible metal hose to be adjusted to a wide variety of positions conveniently
- Length : 4.75
- Width : 6.98
- Height : 2.00